Gain the Confidence of An Active Eater...
Sign-up for my FREE Video Series about the 3 Elements of Active Eating to say buh bye to food cravings, and take control of your health.
If you’re frustrated with all the restrictive diets that don’t let you eat the foods you love...
If you’re tired of feeling out of control with food and eating everything and anything because you’re starving and “it’s there”...
If you’re tired of unrealistic nutrition programs that don’t fit your busy lifestyle...
If you’re lost with all the conflicting information about food and nutrition…
Then this Masterclass is for YOU!
Up until now, I’ve only shared this with my coaching clients, and here’s what they have to say about my coaching program…
But because I want to help more women be and stay healthy while eating the foods they enjoy...I’m going to share it with you...for FREE!
In this Free Video Masterclass, you’ll learn:
- The often overlooked but essential skill we need to master to achieve your health goals
- Why Passive Eating is the real reason why diets don’t work
- How Active Eating can help you lose weight, eat healthy, and overcome cravings
- How to shift from being a Passive Eater to an Active Eater
- The 3 Key Elements you need to have to become an Active Eater
You’ll also learn about:
- The forgotten reasons why we eat. Knowing this will help you become an Active Eater faster.
- How to turn food cravings OFF like a switch
- The Anti-Deprivation Secret to eating healthy while still satisfying cravings
- How to use the “C.O. Method” to say goodbye to food cravings forever
- What to do when your spouse or family doesn’t support you
- Why “Calorie Counting” doesn’t always work and what to do instead
Hi, I’m Selina Rose, founder of the Eats & Asana program that’s helped hundreds of women take control of their relationship with food and their bodies.
For years I was completely disconnected from my body. I couldn’t tell when I was hungry or when I was full. I was so focused on taking care of everyone around me I wasn’t taking care of myself. It wasn’t until I came close to burnout that I realized something needed to change.
The journey to regain my health led me to become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Health Coach and Yoga Teacher. I now recognize just how important it is to have a healthy relationship with our bodies and fuel ourselves for success. It’s my mission to share the tools that made such a difference in my life, with other women so they can feel good on the way to achieving their goals.
Copyright 2021 | Selina Rose